关于C++

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-11-2 01:36:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:江苏扬州
我是一名可怜的大学生 想学C++但是又不知道咋学 哪位高人可以指点迷津 知道你们强的很

告诉告诉我咋学 多长时间能学明白 我QQ45535504 能直接教我那感激不尽

别骂我啊 我很可怜的 帮帮忙!!谢谢大哥们了
发表于 2009-11-2 01:36:54 | 显示全部楼层 IP:江苏扬州
●初学者要如何学习 C++

发问者,有能力从回信内容判断回信者的经验,进而估量其正确性或适用性,进而决定自己的采用度吗?

如果能,大概不会问这个问题。如果不能,应该不必问这个问题。

网路上这些年的悠游经验,使我轻易可以判断哪一种题目又有好戏看了,哪一种题目又要引爆口水战乃至口角战 ─而且最後只是一场混战,筛子上留没几家伙。

我们感谢热心的回信者,他们热切提供自身经验,不论自己是一年经验、三年经验、五年经验、十年经验┅。不论自己是 1/4 瓶水或半瓶水,或 3/4 瓶水或满瓶水。

我想知道,以发问者的水平,如何判断和取舍这些回覆?

通常我们寻求这类学习之道(这是对自己非常重要且关键的问题),不应向陌生人求助,那於事无补。因为陌生人的经历你一无所知,为什麽他的学习之道值得你遵循?你既无法判知,就没有必要发问。

为什麽不问你的老师?你的学长?你的同学?那是你看得见摸得到的人,如果你佩服他们的能力,你就可以询问他们的学习经验。因为你知道他们的表现,所以你可以决定你的采信度。

对发问者而言,这样是不是有意义多了?

没有责备楼主的意思,我也不是什么高手,我只是觉得上面的话有些道理,就转过来了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-2 01:36:56 | 显示全部楼层 IP:江苏扬州
同意楼上~我也4过在网上问过这种问题,但没比问老师,师兄来的实际,不过,那些没老师,师兄的人也就不可一概而论了~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-2 01:36:57 | 显示全部楼层 IP:江苏扬州
这个...

我倒是没想过
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-2 01:36:59 | 显示全部楼层 IP:江苏扬州
楼主的名字和我一位大学同学音同。看了一下资料,应该不是一个人。
学编程,道路比较艰辛。
简单一句话,看书,编程,再看书,再编程。
记得大学时,老师讲过一个师兄的事迹,天天看书到深夜,编程到天明。后来成为了一个牛人。
不过我属于无论如何都要保证睡眠的一类人,所以,这样的经验也只能是听听,无法亲身经历了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-2 01:37:01 | 显示全部楼层 IP:江苏扬州
when i want to ask anyone,i will ask myself first.
it is an answer to you.
i mean anything you must think by yourself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-2 01:37:04 | 显示全部楼层 IP:江苏扬州
How long does it take to learn C++?

That depends on what you mean by "learning." If you are a Pascal programmer, you can easily learn enough of the basic types, control structures, and library functions to be effective at what you were effective at using Pascal. Will it take a day or a week? That depends on you and the approach you take. I have seen both and even wider variations. If you are a C programmer you can learn enough C++ to make you more effective at C-style programming in a day.
On the other hand, if you want to be fully comfortable with all the major C++ language constructs, with data abstraction, Object-Oriented programming, generic programming, Object-Oriented design, etc., you can easily spend a year or two - if you aren't already acquainted with those techniques.
Is that then the time it takes to learn C++? Maybe, but then again, that is the timescale we have to consider to become better designers and programmers. If a dramatic change of the way we work and think about building systems isn't our aim, then why bother to learn a new language? Compared to the time required to learn to play the piano well or to become fluent in a foreign (natural) language, learning a new and different programming language and programming style is easy.
How do I start learning C++?

Naturally, that strongly depends on what you already know and your reasons for learning C++. If you are a novice at programming, I strongly recommend that you find an experienced programmer to help you. Otherwise, the inevitable mistakes about language concepts and practical problems with the implementation you use can magnify into serious frustrations.
You'll need a textbook for learning C++. This is the case even when your implementation comes with ample on-line documentation. The reason is that language and library documentation together with sample code are not good teachers of concepts. Typically such sources are silent about why things are the way they are and what benefits you can expect (and which you shouldn't expect) from a technique. Focus on concepts and techniques rather than language-technical details.
When choosing a book, look for one that presents Standard C++ and use the standard library facilities in an integrated manner from the start. For example, reading a string from input should look something like
string s; // Standard C++ style
cin >> s;
and not like this
char s[MAX]; /* Standard C style */
scanf("%s",s);

迷信权威

可到哪去找有经验的指导我?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-2 01:37:07 | 显示全部楼层 IP:江苏扬州
不过我属于无论如何都要保证睡眠的一类人

睡眠很重要,祝柳儿MM青春永葆
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-2 01:37:13 | 显示全部楼层 IP:江苏扬州
you can fine the answer from the book you read first
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|最新主题|手机版|微赢网络技术论坛 ( 苏ICP备08020429号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 23:22 , Processed in 0.319325 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.