找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 回贴

对于我的SEO公司 我需要做Google Adwords吗

2009-12-13 02:18| 发布者: admin| 查看: 15| 评论: 0|原作者: 天仙子

Should I use Adwords with my SEO campaign?
  对于我的SEO公司,我需要做Google Adwords吗?
  SEO Question: I am already ranking well for my targeted keyword phrase in Google, so should I also start using Google Adwords so I have the the top Adword ranking and the top organic ranking?
  SEO 问题:我在Google的关键词排名已经很好了,我还需要做上Google Adwords吗?这样我就可以拥有两个头页排名了?
  SEO Answer: This is a question we get a lot and the answer is always the same. If the ROI is worth it, then do it. If you are making more money by using Adwords with an SEO campaign then it makes sense. Running Adwords will not affect you SEO work postiviely or negatively so do not let that be a factor in whether you do it or not.

SEO 回答:这是个大家问得很多的问题,如果投资回报是值得的话,那就去做,如果你作为一个SEO公司通过Google Aadwords获得了更多的收入,那就因该做,做Adwords将不会给你的SEO工作造成正面或负面影响,所以不要在你做之前把它当作一个影响因素。
  In fact, using Adwords while your SEO campaign builds is even a better idea. Also using it to test some keywords is a great use for Adwords. After all, you don’t want to rank for keywords that won’t convert into sales or clients. Adwords can test this for you rather inexpensively. Remember to watch your Adwords CTR and set up a conversion testing method.
  实际上,把Adwords用在你的SEO公司上是个很好的选择,Adwords的一个很好地方就是测试一些关键词,在这之后,如果你不想把那些可以转化为实际客户和销售的关键词排在前面,那么你在Adwords的投入是很少的,记住看看你的Adwords点击率,使之转化为一个很好的测试手段。
  One concern I can offer is to watch your sales and make sure you aren’t stealing from yourself. Obviously both methods, Adwords and SEO, will bring traffic an sales but if too many sales are coming from Adwords that would naturally be coming from SEO you may be shrinking your profit margin. Test this by dropping your ad for a time and watching your sales. Do they remain consistent? Ditch the ad. Do they drop? Put the ad back up.
  有一点使我焦虑的,就是当我看到你的销售量不是来自己的本身网站,很显然SEO和Adwords都可以给你带来流量,但是如果太多的销量来自Adwords,那么你通过SEO得来的利润率就会随之下降。通过放弃一段时间你的广告来测试这个问题,然后看看你的销售量。和原来一样?就放弃广告。有所下降?就把广告再放上去。
  In the end the decision to continue your Adword’s campaign should be based on actual traffic data.最后选择是否采用Adwords要根据实际的流量数据。

To the left is a screen shot from our client’s children’s toy store, showing an example of an organic and Adwords/PPC rankings, click for a larger image.
  在左边是一个我们客户的儿童玩具商店,显示出来一个Adwords和左边排名的截图,点击放大
  本文来源:http://www.kanseo.com/seo-google-adwords
  情缘站长教程网新闻榜 www.admin5.com/top
作者 ehane 本文仅代表作者观点,与情缘站长教程网立场无关.

最新评论

QQ|小黑屋|最新主题|手机版|微赢网络技术论坛 ( 苏ICP备08020429号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 17:21 , Processed in 0.128571 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.