找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 回贴

自己的Google名誉自己掌握

2009-12-13 02:17| 发布者: admin| 查看: 17| 评论: 0|原作者: 仙之剑缘

Manage Your Google Reputation Free!
  自己的google名誉自己掌握
  Have you typed your name into Google lately? What do people find when they do?
  你有没有尝试过在Google里面输入自己的名字呢?通常你会发现什么呢?
  Your reputation can be intentionally managed: social media marketing can create profiles that are so strong, that you are 100 percent secure in what people find when they “Google’ you. For example, I regularly say “Google me” to potential clients, confident in what they will find on the first page organic search results for my proper name. This is because I have built online social media profiles to ensure this. I typically ‘Google’ any potential vendor before I do business with them: reputation matters prior to payment.
  你自己的名誉是可以人为掌控的:本土媒体营销能创建出简历来,这些简历是非常有用的,那些尝试“Google”你的网友,在他们得到的搜索结果中会100%的出现,比方说,我可以告诉我的潜在客户“Google 我一下”,可以绝对自信的说含有我特有名字信息的结果将会出现在第一页的搜索结果中,那是因为我建立了很多本土在线媒体简历来确保的。具有代表性的google结果资料,可以让潜在买主付款前不会对我的信誉产生质疑。
  According to Wikipedia: “one’s online reputation is similar to the conventional concept of reputation, but in cyberspace. In cyberspace, reputations can be easily made due to the high transfer of information. But they can also be easily broken, due to the lingering, semi-permanent nature of the World Wide Web, especially the general existence of sockpuppets (easily created pseudonyms). An online reputation is often achieved while in a pseudonymous state. A digital reputation can be useful in situations where credibility must be established…”
  根据维基百科资料:“一个人的线上名誉和传统意义上的名誉是相似的,但是在信息空间里,名誉很容易被大量的传输资料而建立起来,但是也很容易被破坏,那些互联网上的非永久数据,尤其是普遍存在的傀儡(很容易被创建的假名)。通常情况下,互联网中的资料都是以化名制产生的,所以一个可信性可以被保证的情况下的虚拟信誉是非常可靠的..”
  What are the best ways to manage one’s reputation?
  那什么是掌控一个人信誉的最佳途径呢?
  Example: type Israel Rothman into Google’s famous search box:
  例子:输入Israel Rothman 进入Google
  you will find:
  你会发现:
  1. My Associated Content profile where I brag a little about my success with my clients.
  2.My WebProNews profile where I write for the Jayde Search Engine Newsletter.
  3. My Active Rain profile
  4.My MySpace Profile
  5.My Linkedin profile
  6.My MyBlogLog Profile
  7.Biznik Members (a group I am no longer in)
  1、我的联合媒体档案,关于我是怎么小小的吹嘘我自己在客户上的成功
  2、我的WebProNew档案,关于我写的jayde搜索引擎简讯
  3、我的Active Rain档案
  4、我的Myspace档案
  5、我的MyBlogLog档案
  6、Biznik成员(一个我已经推出了的团队)
  Including two listings for my website and an extra article on Associated content the first page (top 10 organic results) is completely managed, legally, ethically, protecting my interests.
  While this takes a little time and effort, this complete security is free. You now have your list to begin managing your reputation online!
  包括我网站和文章的联合媒体的两列信息拍在了第一页(前10搜索结果)完完全全的掌控了我在法律上和伦理上的利益。
  当然这些是花了一点时间和努力的,但是完全是免费的,而且现在你也一样拥有了一个列表可以开始掌控自己的虚拟名誉了!
  These active profiles also create traffic and clients by referring thousands of visitors to my website from my profiles. Notice our very robust MyBlogLog Community at the right: every time I post to the group, they all recieve it instantly, and I regularly see their faces (avatars) visiting the site.
  这些有效的档案同样给我的网站创造了上千的流量,注意到我们右边非常强大的MyBlogLog:每次我发布信息到组群里时,都会立即收到或者有规律地看到他们的头像浏览我的网站。
  You can do this for yourself, and there are even companies who can do it for you inexpensively (us).
  What are you doing to manage your online reputation?
  你可以自己完成这一切,也有一些公司(美国)可以帮你低价搞定
  你还在等什么呢,快去管理下自己的在线名誉吧!
  文章就翻译到这,大家可以给点建议,中英混合的编辑方式好呢,还是单中文附上原文链接好?
  关于内容,ehane正在测试中国有哪些平台可以用来,优化个人的在线信用,一有突破第一时间和大家分享。
  翻译:ehane
  原载:我看SEO
  地址:
  版权所有,转载时必须以链接形式注明作者和原始出处及本声明。http://www.kanseo.com/google-xinyu/
  情缘站长教程网新闻榜www.admin5.com/top.
作者 ehane 本文仅代表作者观点,与情缘站长教程网立场无关.

最新评论

QQ|小黑屋|最新主题|手机版|微赢网络技术论坛 ( 苏ICP备08020429号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 17:36 , Processed in 0.152923 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.