注册
搜索
热搜: 回贴

25 款学习如何自定义网页浏览器的在线资源

2009-12-15 01:38| 发布者: admin| 查看: 58| 评论: 0|原作者: 琴姬

○你喜欢用什么样的浏览器在网络的浪花里冲击......

你喜欢用什么样的浏览器在网络的浪花里冲击,这里有好多插件、扩展可以帮助你更好的浏览网络,下面来列举一些可以实用的资源。
  'B6j9C'Z)S&zTechWeb-技术社区
  (U'{ J)N!X,o4L9c8z(c0`程序开发,操作系统,服务器,源码下载,Linux,Unix,BSD,PHP,Apach,asp,下载,源码,黑客,安全,技术社区,技术论坛Internet Explorer*c0W3W/g*l
  ie Tips - Shares a ton of quick tips for customizing Internet Explorer.
  0P/I&p&N,d&h'~!]-w9v/~#YOfficial Browser Settings - Overview provides plenty of useful information on all of the settings for IE that most users never touch. Learn what they do and perhaps fix some problems you’ve been experiencing.程序开发,操作系统,服务器,源码下载,Linux,Unix,BSD,PHP,Apach,asp,下载,源码,黑客,安全,技术社区,技术论坛#o3h5E5h&B.K$m
  Official IE Developers Blog - Shares new tips and tricks all the time on their official blog for Internet Explorer.
  /G7J2Z2['],R2|)u"O.hTechWeb-技术社区Internet Explorer Toolbar - Tutorial covers what you need to know about IE’s toolbar.(z i1Z$g7h
  Top 11 ie Add-ons - Covers a list of cool tools you can add to the IE experience.
  ietoolbar.jpg (34.45 KB)

Customize Firefox themes - Provides a large collection of new themes for changing your Firefox look and feel.TechWeb-技术社区 |7o2\!r0i9i$a6|
  Mozilla’s Official Way to Customize Firefox - shows undocumented features and ways to customize their browser.TechWeb-技术社区*z1X1C3w8F"c*P"L%b
  How to Use GreaseMonkey - A must-read if you truly want to take your browsing to the next level.3A9Y*i0t'f/u&Z,]
  Office Firefox Add-on Library - Contains an amazing amount of add-ons that you can install with a simple click.
  .u7H'q3~(]2E2E;m4w(zTechWeb-技术社区Mashable’s List of 30+ Firefox Extensions - Extensions that enhance your browsing experience.
  firefox-greasemonkey-uninstall-exte.png (40.29 KB)

eHow’s How to Customize Safari covers the basics of Safari preferences here./b5{#f;w9X8J:Q1?

ChromeGoogle Chrome Forums - Has a tremendous amount of ways to trick out your Chrome browser
  0J'H2{'W(B6j3O'[$C*MDigital Streets - Shares some cool tips for customizing your Chrome experience.
  &Z-K3@.{4[/t"O2s程序开发,操作系统,服务器,源码下载,Linux,Unix,BSD,PHP,Apach,asp,下载,源码,黑客,安全,技术社区,技术论坛Custom Search Engines - Covers how to change the search engines in Chrome
  9l-F+x5])U5D&mtech.techweb.com.cnCustomized Chrome Themes - Gives you ideas on how to change Chrome’s skin.
  /K(_8~*[)`%}GreaseMetal - The Chrome equivalent to Firefox’s popular GreaseMonkey.

最新评论

QQ|小黑屋|最新主题|手机版|微赢网络技术论坛 ( 苏ICP备08020429号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 05:36 , Processed in 0.202081 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.